Best Circular Saws And Reviews For 2019.
For this post, we have put together a selection of the best circular saws that currently available. After putting in hundreds of hours of research on 210 different circular saw and testing dozens of them over the past three years, we have found that the SKILSAW SPT77WML-01 Circular Saw is the best budget and Makita SP6000J1 6-1/2″ Plunge Circular Saw is the expensive the best circular saws for most people in most wood worker’s house.
Look into any handyman’s tool bag and you’re sure to find the best circular saw for woodworking. It is easily one of the most essential tools for any woodwork project that requires the cutting of wood. Whether building anything from decks to treehouses one thing is for sure, that your circular saws will get used. Our circular saw buying guide will help you that narrow down a few of the top models available on the current market.
If you want a Hurry? Without any doubt Here’s Our Best Choice for Best Circular Saw:
Needless to say, there are literally hundreds of different options – for all budgets. We are here to help you that decode all the choices so you can pick the one that is going to be best for you and your needs.
When starting to search online to find out for the best circular saw for you, there is one thing you will notice right away the distinctions between circular saws are not always obvious. You can find one circular saw and think “looking better to me”, and right next to it is another and nothing seems noticeably different. Yet, there is a one hundred dollar price difference.
In this guide, I have attempted to find eight circular saws across a range of prices and platforms. Each saw is unique, which is good because so are people. Hopefully, there is a saw here that gets your attention.
The Hitachi C7ST has distinct styling, a powerful motor and a low center of gravity. Bosch brings us the CS5 and its left-blade design that can make the lives of right-handers much easier. Makita has some feature-rich powerhouses if that’s your thing.
It all comes down to what is important for you, the operator.
There are Two Types of Drives for Circular Saws
There are two styles of the drive for circular saw: sidewinder and worm drive. Sidewinders are also known as a direct drive. These are the most common type of circular saws and are likely the ones you are most familiar with.
Worm drive circular saws are slightly different. They use a worm gear to run the blade and as a result, they are longer than the more compact sidewinders.
Worm drive circular saws also tend to keep the blade on the left versus the right which is most common in sidewinders. Worm drive saws tend to be a lot heavier, much more expensive, and they require oil to keep them lubricated. They are best suited for regular, heavy-duty use and abuse. They don’t do anything else significantly better than a sidewinder other than taking the abuse a contractor would dish out.
However, there are plenty of sidewinder circular saws that will stand the test of time even for someone who uses them on a daily basis. There are probably more than a few people who would love to slap me for this, but for the average homeowner I just can’t see owning a worm drive circular saw over a sidewinder. Here Miter saw review
So, here are our elected best circular saws that you can get knowledge about these products and buy.
1. SKIL 5280-01 15-Amp 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saws with Single Beam Laser Guide.
The more experienced home user person who needs more cutting power?
The SKIL 5280-01 15 Amp and 7-1/4 Inch. Circular Saws with Laser Guide is the saw for the project.
- A feature of this saw is the Powerful 14-amp motor delivers 5,300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts.
- 7-1/4-inch. Carbide-tipped blades are including.
- User can use the Spindle lock on-tool wrench for easy to change the blade.
- 51° bevel capacity for a wider variety of cutting options such as angle and mitre cuts etc.
- This saw Lightweight 6.95-lb design reduces fatigue.
- Dust blower is keeping in the line-of-cut free of sawdust for improving visibility.
- An anti-snag lower guard reduces snags when will you be making the narrow cut-off.
2. SKILSAW SOUTHPAW SPT67M8-01 15 Amp 7-1/4 In. Magnesium Left Blade Sidewinder Circular Saws.
More improved blades and cutting in line visibility, the SKILSAW SPT67M8-01 left blade sidewinder, southpaw, is ready for a great job.
- The blade located on the left sidewinder improves blade and cut in line accuracy and visibility.
- All-magnesium construction reduces weight, user fatigue and increases long durability.
- 15 Amp Dual-Field motor that increases the motor cooling and extends tools life.
- Best-in-class dual-field motor improves productivity and increases the speed of cut.
- Included with the SPT67M8-01 circular saw are a 24-Tooth carbide blade and multi-functional wrench that used for changes blade and brush.
- Cord helps to avoid the snagging on sheet goods while ripp
3. SKILSAW SPT77WML-01 15-Amp 7-1/4-Inch Lightweight Worm Drive Circular Saws.
Designed with the framer in mind of the SPT77WML-01 is the lightest saw. The lightest worm drive continues the long traditions of the SKILSAW quality, rugged durability and consistently exceptional of cutting performance. This all-magnesium circular saw has the legendary SKILSAWS Worm Drive gearing for the power and torque through difficult cuts.
- Lightweight magnesium construction reduces user’s fatigue for less downtime.
- For cut-Ready depth of cutting systems helps with quick, accurate depth measurement.
- 53° bevel allows users to complete a wider variety of cuts.
- 15 Amp of power gives users the power to rip through more lumber in less time and stays cool during the longest days on the job.
- The anti-snag lower guard is providing smooth operations for small cutting-off pieces.
- Included with the SPT77WML-01 circular saw is an on-tool multi-function wrench for blade changes and brush and oil maintenance.
4. Makita 5477NB 7-1/4" Hypoid Saw.
Makita’s 7-1/4-Inch Hypoid Saw (model 5477NB), combines a and Makita’s efficient hypoid gears with ease-of-use.
- The efficient Makita’s 7-1/4-Inch hypoid gears are delivering more power and greater surface for contact and then conventional worm drive gears.
- The Powerful 15 AMP motor is increasing productivity.
- Oil bath technology and sealed in the gear housing for less maintenance of this saw.
- Another feature 0º – 51.5º bevel capacity with the positive stops at 45º and 51.5º is ideal for the truss and rafter cut-outs.
- High quality, heat treated hypoid gears are engineered for long-lasting performance and superior cut.
- A feature of this saw has designed rubberized grip provide improved control and comfortable with externally accessible brush for easy to replacement and extended tool life.
5. Makita SP6000J1 6-1/2" Plunge Circular Saws Kit, with Stackable Tool case and 55" Guide Rail.
SP6000J1 is a more portable option to a table saw for select applications, and it is ideal for use on the job site or in a workshop.
- Item is ship in more than one box and should arrive individually.
- The Powerful 12.0 AMP motor for increasing productivity and optimum performance in a very big variety of materials.
- Produce correct swish cutting delivers a splinter-free mirror end.
- Electronic speed controller to maintain constant speed below load for smooth cutting.
- Variable speed management dial (2,000-5,200 RPM) permits the user to match the speed to the applying.
- Large cutting capability (2-3/16″ at 90 and 1-9/16″ at 45).
Don’t forget to buy This Saw Blade.
6. Makita XSH03Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 6-1/2" Circular Saws, Tool Only.
Makita is that the innovation leader in brushless motor technology, and therefore the 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless cordless 6-1/2” circular saw (model XSH03Z, tool only, battery and charger sold separately) combines power and run-time for quicker cutting and ripping – while not the cord.
- Bl motor delivers 5, 000 rpm for quicker cutting and splitting.
- Automatic speed change technology adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance.
- Compact and technology style at only 13-3/4″ Long.
- Weighs only 7.3 lbs. With battery (battery isn’t included) for reduced user fatigue.
- A feature large cutting capacity (2-1/4″ At 90Degree) and bevel capacity (0Degree- 50Degree).
- Die-cast magnesium base, blade guard and safety cover give a light-weight, sturdy style.
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauge indicates battery charge level.
- Dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the workspace.
7. Makita 5007MG Magnesium 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw.
Makita 5007MG Magnesium 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw.
- Magnesium components produce a light-weight saw (10.6 lbs.) that’s well balanced and jobsite tough.
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 5,800 rpm for verified performance and job site durability.
- Two inbuilt L.E.D. lights illuminate the line of cut for raised accuracy.
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/2″ at 90°) and bevel capacity (0°-56°) with positive stops at 22.5°and 45°.
- Make fast, one-handed changes using large, rubberized levers.
- Better work and additional management with a comfortable rubber grip handle.
- Includes a premium 7-1/4″ carbide tipped framing blade that cuts quicker and lasts longer.
8. Milwaukee 2731-20 M18 Fuel 7-1/4" Circular Saw Bare.
The M18 FUEL 7-1/4 in. circular saw (model 2371) cuts quicker and weighs up to 400th but corded saws without sacrificing cut depth or performance.
- M18 Fuel 7-1/4″ circular saw vacant.
- the product is easy to use and simple to handle.
- the product is extremely durable.
- Battery warranty for three Year.
- 18-Volt cordless circular saws.
- LED light-weight to extend accuracy in low-light things and a rafter hook for simple storage in between cuts.
- weighing in at only 9 lbs. with the battery pack (sold separately).
9. DEWALT DWE575SB 7-1/4-Inch Lightweight Circular Saw with Electric Brake
The Dewalt DWE575SB 7-1/4-inch light-weight circular saw with electrical brake is intended to be one of the lightest and well balanced saw in its category at only 8.8 pounds, with an electrical brake that stops the blade when the trigger is discharged.
- Lightweight and compact 15A (Ampere) saw delivers power for the toughest applications.
- This product is factory-made in China.
- This product meets client demand.
- Lightweight and compact 8.8-Pound.
- Patented 15-Amp motor.
- 57-Degree beveling capacity with positive stops at 45-Degree and 22.5-Degree.
- the DWE575SB is one of the lightest circular saws in its category.
- Weighing only 8.8 pounds and measure 7.2 inches wide.
- 7-1/4 in. circular saw, blade wrench, carbide-tipped 7-1/4 in. circular saw blade, user manual, and contractor bag.
10. DEWALT DC390B 6-1/2-Inch 18-Volt Cordless Circular Saw (Tool Only).
The DeWalt DC390 is an 18V cordless circular saw (and is that the tool only). The saw uses 6-1/2 inch carbide tipped blade for 2x cutting capability at 90 and 45 degrees.
- 3,700 rpm for quick rip cuts and cross cuts.
- 6-1/2-inch carbide tipped blade for 2x cutting capability at 90 degrees and 45 degrees.
- High strength magnesium shoe and higher guard provides accrued durability.
- 0-50 degrees bevel capability provides extra capacity for a multitude of applications.
- Fan-cooled motor with replaceable brushes for max power and durability; tool only, no battery.
11. DEWALT DCS391B 20-Volt MAX Li-Ion Circular Saw (Tool Only).
The DEWALT DCS391B 20V max 6-1/2″ circular saw features a strong 460 MWO, 5250 rpm motor that delivers power and speed to create the most difficult cuts with ease.
- Powerful 460 MWO, 5,150 rpm motor delivers power and speed to create the most difficult cuts with ease.
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides jobsite durability for long-run cut accuracy.
- 0-50°(degree) bevel capability permits for aggressive bevel cuts for a mess of applications.
- Optimized rubber over moulded comfort grip delivers best balance and control; power tool Type: cordless.
- 6.5-Inch carbide-tipped blade for cutting a pair of times material at 90° and 45° and a lot of cuts per charge.
- Includes: DCS391 6.5-Inch circular saw and 6-.5-Inch Carbide-tipped Blade.
- Battery & Charger sold-out severally.
12. Rockwell RK3440K Versacut 4.0 Amp Ultra-Compact Circular Saw with Laser Guide and 3-Blade Kit with Carrying Case.
Rockwell’s RK3440K Versa Cut is a powerful, multi-functional, ultra-compact circular saw that may cut wood, flooring, plastic, ceramic tile, slate, aluminum, and even sheet.
Powerful, 4.0 amp, multi-functional, ultra-compact circular saw.
Cuts large choice of materials like tile, wood, sheet, plastics, flooring, and more. No-Load Speed- 3,500 rpm.
Ergonomic style with slim grip handle improves comfort and enhances grip and management – guide with only one hand!
Built-in laser guide helps you align the proper cut; 120 inches wire.
Pivoting metal guard accommodates safe and simple plunge cuts.
Dust extraction adapter keeps the cut line free of dirt for improved visibility.
Its light-weight (four pounds) and streamlined style makes it.
Kit includes one Rockwell RK3440K Versa Cut circular saw with one 24T carbide-tipped blade for cutting wood.
one 44T HSS blade for cutting aluminum and PVC.
13. Rockwell RK3441K 4-1/2” Compact Circular Saw, 5 amps, 3500 rpm with Dust Port and Accessory Kit.
The Rockwell Compact 4-1/2-inch circular saw (RK3441K) is a powerful and useful circular saw which may replace standard 7-1/4-inch circular saws.
- Compact however powerful 5-amp motor, matching the performance of large saws at 3,500 rpm.
- At only 5 lbs., is 500th lighter than standard 7-1/4” circular saws, cuts through 2x4s during a single pass.
- Left-handed blade style provides outstanding cut-line visibility.
- Slim, inline grip style provides nice comfort, balance, and control; manoeuvrable for overhead cuts.
- The saw’s most cutting depth at 90 degrees is 1-11/16” and its bevel capability at 45 degrees is 1-1/8”. Arbor Size: 3/8 inches.
- Its light-weight and compact style.
- The slim grip handle improves comfort whereas enhancing grip and control.
14. Evolution Power Tools EVOSAW380 15-Inch Steel Cutting Chop Saw.
Evolution EVOSAW380 15-inch steel cutting chop saw offers the best grade Industrial Metal cutting strength on the market these days. When cutting steel, The EVOSAW380 cuts cold, No agent is needed. Because the fabric is cold it is handled and worked on the straightaway.
Dry metal cutting Chop saw.
Cuts metal with least heat or spark and does not need an agent.
1800 watt / 15 amp motor with high torque gearbox.
Reduces motor load and improves steel cutting performance.
Heavy duty solid aluminum base.
For industrial metal cutting.
Outperforms abrasive saws.
Faster cutting & long blade life averages 1000 cuts in 2 in x 2 in steel.
Cuts metal with least heat and burrs deed a practical end.
Comes furnished with a 14″ steel Cutting blade.
Best Circular Saw for 2019 – Buying Guide
The reviews above should help you that better understanding of what is the better circular saw. The circular saw featured are all suitable for a specific situation. Such as a circular saw for you depends on the different factors. You need to explore different factors surrounding your requirement, to determine for the suitability of a particular circular saw
The factors included; Power, Safety, Price, Conclusion
The powers of a circular saw determine what tasks it can handle are. They are chainsaws with little power, and they are specifically designed for lightweight home-based applications. They are powerful circular saws designed for heavy-duty and professional applications. For instance, if you are looking for a circular saw to go logging, you should take all-powerful circular saws. On the other hand, it is not very much to spend on an expensive powerful circular saw, if all you need to do is trim hedges or cut tree and wood branches.
Being able to work easily and efficiently is very important. Your safety is the most important though. Such as, you need to ensure that the circular saws you get have all the necessary safety measure in place. The circular saw needs to have an anti-kickback able system to protect your body from injuries. The more of the safety measure of the more suitable it is. It should be also having relevant certification from the relevant bodies, to stamp it is suitability. The most safety starts with proper operation knowledge of the circular saws you have. Ensure that you fully understand how to operate the circular saw and you can effectively control it.
The price of the circular saws is always the final determination of whether you are going to purchase it. Take time to compare with the different options of your budget and find out which is the best value for you. The best circular saws may have the same featured but different price and depend on the various brands. Go to the market to buy a circular saws within your budget and one that fits your requirements. Ensure that you get the best circular saw for the money and woodwork you have.
The reviews and buying guide above should help you find out the best circular saw for you and down to your best-suited circular saw. If looking for woodworking best circular saw should no longer be such a daunting task. The review is quite too long. You cannot be able to recall all the details in it. Such as, Above is a list of all the best circular saws featured in the review. The description below highlights the respective feature of the circular saws as well as their prices. You can quickly skim through the list and find your best-suited circular saws.
We hope that the list of the best circular saws was helping you.