Best Cordless Circular Saw and Review for 2020
For this post, we have put together a selection of the best cordless circular saws that currently available. After putting in hundreds of hours of research on 232 different cordless circular saw and testing dozens of them over the past three years, we have found that the DEWALT 6-1/2-Inch 20V MAX Cordless Circular Saw is the best budget and SKIL 5280-01 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw is the expensive the best cordless circular saw for most people in most wood worker’s house.
It’s more reliable and longer-lasting than anything else at the price; it is relatively lightweight and easy to use for everybody, and it cutting well on any wood.
If you are looking for The Best Quality Cordless Circular Saw. If yes, this might be a good place for you. What is the best cordless circular saw out in the marketplace right now? We have created the Best Cordless Circular Saw Complete list. We have selected the most popular and best quality of cordless circular saws in the current market and other saws such as Band saw, Table Saw, Miter saw, Chainsaw, to help you find the perfect setup.
Which is the best for you?
There are many types of cordless circular saws out there within the market. Finding the best cordless circular saw among the various may not be terribly easy. They come in numerous styles and with varied features. You will not recognize that one is best suited for you, particularly if you don’t know anything regarding their technical specifications. There are not many cordless circular saw reviews available either. You shouldn’t worry though! Our team of specialists when out to explore varied types of a cordless circular saw to find out. However, they compare against each other. They came up with a line-up of some of the best-corded circular saw in the market.
We want you to be able to get the best cordless circular saw that will best suit your needs, and in order to that, we believe you need to understand circular saws. Now you can read and check properly our selected best cordless circular saw for your great job. Take a moment and check our list, it will make sure that you’re buying experience too much easier.
Why you should trust us?
You should trust us because we have been reporting on and testing cordless circular saw at axereview.com. We’ve collectively looked at more than 232 different types of cordless circular saw model; spent hundreds of hours testing more than 75 contenders in wood worker’s houses and gardens with different forest layouts; interviewed more than a dozen experts including engineers, repair technicians, and outdoor woodworker specialists; and talked to regular cordless circular saw owners around the country.
So, here are our elected best cordless circular saws that you can get knowledge about these products and buy.
1. DEWALT DC390B 6-1/2-Inch 18-Volt Cordless Circular Saw (Tool Only)
The DeWalt DC390 is a 18V cordless circular saw (and is the tool only). The saw uses 6-1/2 inch carbide tipped blade for 2x cutting capacity at 90 and 45 degrees. It has high strength magnesium shoe and upper guard provides increased durability. 0-50 degree bevel capacity provides additional capacity for a multitude of applications. It features fan-cooled motor with replaceable brushes for maximum power and durability.
- 3,700 RPM for fast rip cuts and cross cuts
- 6-1/2-inch carbide tipped blade for 2x cutting capacity at 90 degrees and 45 degrees
- High strength magnesium shoe and upper guard provides increased durability
- 0-50 degrees bevel capacity provides additional capacity for a multitude of applications
- Fan-cooled motor with replaceable brushes for maximum power and durability; tool only, no battery.
2. Makita SH02R1 12V Max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Circular Saw Kit, 3-3/8"
The Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3-3/8″ Circular Saw delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for a range of cutting applications. The kit includes two 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries for improved balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator. The SH02R1 weighs only 3.5 lbs. (with 12V max CXT 2.0Ah battery) with 1,500 RPM. With a 1 in. capacity, it cuts plywood, MDF, pegboard, particleboard, melamine, and drywall.
- Makita-built motor delivers 1,500 RPM for faster cutting
- 3-3/8″ blade delivers a maximum cutting depth of 1″ for a wide range of cutting applications
- Adjustable cutting depth from 1″ at 90Degree and 5/8″ at 45Degree
- Tilting base for bevel cuts from 0Degree – 45Degree
- Cuts plywood, MDF, pegboard, particleboard, melamine, drywall and more
3. BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX 5-1/2-Inch Cordless Circular Saw (BDCCS20C)
The BLACK+DECKER BDCCS20C 20V max* 5-1/2″ Circular saw is designed with a powerful high torque motor. This saw features a tool free depth of cut and an easy to use bevel adjustment which allows for accurate angled cuts. An included 5-1/2″ blade provides smooth and fast cutting ideal for tough, everyday jobs. The compact design is great for ease of use. This tool works with the entire black & Decker 20V max* system. High torque motor 5-1/2-inch. Fast cutting blade for a variety of cuts, bevel adjustment with detents at 45 and 90 degrees, tool-free depth of cut allows for easy depth adjustments.
- High torque motor 5-1/2-inch. Fast cutting blade for a variety of cuts
- Tool-free depth of cut allows for easy depth adjustments
- Bevel adjustment with detents at 45 and 90 degrees
- 12T Carbide blade allows for fast cutting in a variety of applications and materials
- Backed by BLACK+DECKER 2 year limited warranty.
4. Makita XSS02Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 6-1/2" Circular Saw, Tool Only
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion cordless 6-1/2″ Circular saw delivers cordless cutting power to the job site. The XSS02Z (Tool only) has a Makita-built high-torque motor and a compact design for a range of cutting applications and will cut 2x material at 45 degrees. The Makita-built high torque motor produces 3, 700 RPM for faster cutting. The heavy-gauge, precision machined base is engineered for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability in harsh job site conditions.
- Makita-built motor delivers 3, 700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood
- Heavy gauge, precision machined base for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability
- 50° maximum bevel cutting capacity
- Weighs only 7.3 lbs. With battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- 6-1/2″ Blade delivers a 2-1/4″ Cutting capacity for a wide range of cutting applications.
5. PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX 6-1/2-Inch Cordless Circular Saws, Tool Only (PCC660B)
The PORTER-CABLE PCC660B 20V Max Lithium Bare 6-1/2″ Circular Saw features a high-performance motor delivers 4000 RPM’s for aggressive cutting. It has a 6-1/2″ carbide tooth blade which delivers a 2-1/8′ cutting capacity for a variety of cutting applications. The beveling shoe pivots up to 50 degrees for non-traditional cutting applications. This saw also offers a contoured over molded handle optimized for increased user comfort. This compact saw helps reduce jobsite fatigue as it weighs in at only 6.5 lbs.
- High-Performance Motor delivers 4000 RPM’s for aggressive cutting
- 6-1/2″ Carbide Tooth Blade delivers a 2-1/8′ cutting capacity
- Beveling Shoe pivots up to 50 degrees
- Contoured Over molded Handle.
Don’t Forget To Buy This Saw Blade.
6. Milwaukee M18 2630-20 18 Volt Lithium Ion 6-1/2" 3,500 RPM Cordless Circular Saw
When you’re performing woodcutting applications, nothing less than the best, no-nonsense saws will suffice. That’s why Milwaukee has released 2630-20, a heavy-duty 18-volt lithium-ion powerhouse that does away with the frills of consumer-grade cordless circular saws to deliver you the highest grade of power and toughness possible. It has a powerful motor, driving the included blade at up to 3,500 revolutions per minute. This motor is contained in a solid structure with magnesium guards on the top and bottom of the blade well.
- ELECTRONIC BRAKES will stop your blade quickly when you’re finished with your cut. You won’t need to waste time waiting around for the blade to slow down, so you can get back to work quickly
- SOFT GRIP HANDLE provides maximum comfort so you can work with precision in slippery environments
- BEVEL AND DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: You can adjust the depth up to 1 1/2″ and the bevel up to 45 degrees, giving you a huge degree of versatility in your cuts
- MAGNESIUM GUARDS on the top and bottom of the blade will keep the unit protected from impacts like bumps and drops of several feet. This will allow you to work confidently in the safety of your tool and yourself
- M18 COMPATIBLE: This cordless circular saw is compatible with Milwaukee M18 18 Volt Lithium-Ion batteries. Compatible models include the 48-11-1860, 48-11-1850, 48-11-1828, 48-11-1815, 48-11-1840, and 48-11-1820
- Heavy-Duty Magnesium Guards for maximum durability and On-board fuel gauge displays remaining battery charge
- Ergonomic, compact and lightweight design with soft-grip handle for operator comfort
- Electronic brake stops the blade quickly and aircraft aluminium shoe provides greater accuracy
- Includes: 18-Volt XC Circular Saw, 24T Carbide Blade
7.DEWALT 6-1/2-Inch 20V MAX Circular Saws, Tool Only (DCS391B)
The DEWALT DCS391B 20V MAX 6-1/2″ Circular Saw features a powerful 460 MWO, 5250 RPM motor that delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease. High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides Jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy, and an optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control. The 0Degree-50Degree bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications, along with the 6-1/2″ carbide tipped blade for cutting 2x material at 90Degree and 45Degree and more cuts per charge.
- Powerful 460 MWO, 5,150 RPM motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides Jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- 0-50°(degree) bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control; Power Tool Type: Cordless
- 5-Inch carbide-tipped blade for cutting 2 times material at 90° and 45° and more cuts per charge
- Includes: DCS391 6.5-Inch Circular Saw and 6-.5-Inch Carbide-tipped Blade
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
8. Bosch Bare-Tool CCS180B 18-Volt Lithium-Ion 6-1/2-Inch Lithium-Ion Circular Saws
The Bosch CCS180 18-Volt professional cordless lithium-ion circular saw uses 6-1/2-inch blades, and it has the capacity to cut through 2-inch thick material at 90 degrees and capacity to cut through 1-9/16-inch thick material at a 45-degree bevel. This saw has a blade-left design to allow the easiest view of the cut line when saw’s main handle is held in the right hand.
- PRECISION: The Bosch CCS180B Circular Saw Bare Tool has a 6-1/2-inch saw blade capacity and provides the ability to cut through 2-inch thick material at 90 degrees and 1-9/16-inch thick material at 50 degrees.
- POWER: The cordless saw is balanced and compact with 3,900 no-load rpm and weighing only 6.6 lbs. for an outstanding power-to-weight ratio.
- CONVENIENT: Featuring a left-blade design for a clear view of the cut line when saw’s main handle is held in the right hand. The cordless saw also provides an adjustable, easy-to-read bevel and a depth-of-cut gauge for consistent locking and improved accuracy.
- ACCURACY: The saw features the Bosch-exclusive anti-snag lower guard for easing the blade into the workpiece and an electronic brake to quickly stop the blade for quick and easy use.
- DURABLE: The Bosch CCS180B Circular Saw Bare Tool was built to withstand years of the toughest jobs with a heavy-duty aluminium foot and upper guard. It also includes Bosch’s Motor and Cell Protection to prevent overload and overheating.
- The 6 1/2-inch saw blade can completely cut through 2-times material even at full depth of cut
- Exclusive anti-snag lower guard for easing into the workpiece
- Heavy-duty aluminium foot and upper guard for enhanced durability on the toughest job sites
- 50-degree bevel gives you a wider range of applications
- Spindle lock allows for faster and easier blade change
9. Hitachi C18DGLP4 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 6-1/2" Circular Saws with Lifetime Tool Warranty (Tool Only, No Battery)
Covered by Hitachi’s Lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty, the C18DGLP4 (tool body only) 6-1/2″ cordless circular saw combines comfort and convenience with power and precision. Available as a tool body only, it is compatible with Hitachi’s 18V slide-type Lithium-Ion batteries (sold separately). This saw features a built-in spotlight and electric brake and is capable of generating a no-load speed of 4,500 RPM.
- Soft grip handle for improved comfort and less fatigue
- Left side blade position for easy operation
- Electric brake for increased safety and precision
- 50-degree bevel angle adjusts to meet the application
- Built-in the spotlight for improved visibility of the cut line
- Lightweight at 6.2 lbs for easy maneuverability
- Includes 6 1/2″ 18 Tooth Saw Blade and Hex Bar Wrench
10. SKIL 5280-01 15-Amp 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saws with Single Beam Laser Guide
For the more experienced user who needs a powerful circular saw with advanced features, the SKIL 5280 7-1/4 inch circular saw is the saw for the job. The 15-Amp motor has the power and performance you need to quickly cut lumber and sheet goods for a room addition, deck and more. The single-beam laser guides cuts with increased accuracy, while the integrated dust blower keeps the line of cut sawdust free. The 51 degree bevel, with positive stop at 45 degrees, gives a variety of cut options, while blades changes are easier with spindle lock and on-tool wrench.
- Powerful 15-amp motor delivers 5,300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts
- 7-1/4-in carbide-tipped blade included. Spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- 51? bevel capacity for a wide variety of cuts. Arbor size: 5/8 inches, cord length: 6 feet
- Lightweight 6.95-lb design reduces fatigue
- Dust blower keeps line-of-cut free of sawdust for improved visibility.Anti-snag lower guard reduces snags when making narrow cut-offs
Best cordless circular Saw for 2019 – Buying Guide
The reviews above should help you that better understanding of what is the better cordless circular entails. The cordless circular saw featured are all suitable for a specific situation. Such as the best cordless circular saw for you depends on the different factors. You need to explore different factors surrounding your requirement, to determine for the suitability of a particular cordless circular saw
The factors included; Power, Safety, Price, Conclusion
The powers of a cordless circular saw determine what tasks it can handle are. They are cordless circular with little power, and they are specifically designed for lightweight home-based applications. They are powerful cordless circular saws designed for heavy-duty and professional applications. For instance, if you are looking for a cordless circular saw to go logging, you should take all-powerful cordless circular saws. On the other hand, it is not very much to spend on an expensive powerful cordless circular saw, if all you need to do is trim hedges or cut tree and wood branches.
Being able to work easily and efficiently is very important. Your safety is the most important though. Such as, you need to ensure that the cordless circular saws you get have all the necessary safety measure in place. The cordless circular saw needs to have an anti-kickback able system to protect your body from injuries. The more of the safety measure of the more suitable it is. It should be also having relevant certification from the relevant bodies, to stamp it is suitability. The most safety starts with proper operation knowledge of the cordless circular saws you have. Ensure that you fully understand how to operate the cordless circular saw and you can effectively control it.
The price of the cordless circular saws is always the final determination of whether you are going to purchase it. Take time to compare with the different options of your budget and find out which is the best value for you. The best cordless circular saws may have the same featured but different price and depend on the various brands. Go to the market to buy the best cordless circular saws within your budget and one that fits your requirements. Ensure that you get the best cordless circular saw for the money and woodwork you have.
The reviews and buying guide above should help you find out the best cordless circular saw for you and down to your best-suited cordless circular saw. If looking for woodworking best cordless circular saw should no longer be such a daunting task. The review is quite too long. You cannot be able to recall all the details in it. Such as, below is a list of all the best cordless circular saws featured in the review. The description below highlights the respective feature of the cordless circular saws as well as their prices. You can quickly skim through the list and find your best-suited cordless circular saws.
We hope that the list of the best cordless circular saws was helping you.