Best Survival Axe Multi Tool Review & Buyer's Guide
There are a few factors to consider when settling on the best survival axe multi tool for you. Picking some unacceptable hatchet could be impeding your survival. Axes can have various utilizations, from chopping wood to hunting, to killing zombies, so it’s urgent that you’re not left with a bad quality hatchet.
In the event that you are new to the universe of survival axes, you will run over the words’ ax’ and ‘tomahawk’ regularly. Axes and Tomahawks are a more limited style of the hatchet, which is the reason they’re an ideal decision for survival. I’ll utilize these words reciprocally with ‘hatchet’ all through the audits, however, it merits remembering this while investigating survival axes.
We’ve investigated nine of the best survival axe multi tools available to limit your choice. Ideally, you track down our top to bottom audits supportive, and you can utilize our convenient purchaser’s manual for taking advantage of your survival axe.
The Best Survival Axe Multi Tool – Comparison
Best Survival Axe Multi Tool-Review
1. IUNIO Camping Axe Multi-Tool Hatchet
This axe is the first product of our list of Survival Axe. It’s our recommended product. The reason for it being on the top of our list is simple. It has all features to be the ideal survival axe. It’s the perfect multifunctional survival axe for Chopping, Cutting, Splitting, and Trimming. It is a dynamic tool for every outdoor lover and, it can also be used as a tactical axe. All in all, it’s a great tool for survivalists, hunters, hikers, or campers.
- Its axe head is crafted with steel.
- Aluminum Alloy is the main component of the handle and extension bars.
- The axe has extension bars. So you can adjust the length of the handle the way you want.
- The axe comes with a hammer, safety hammer, fire starter, glass breaker, emergency whistle, bottle opener, fish scaler tool, and hand rope.
- IUNIO Camping Axe comes with a sheath to protect the head.
2. Off Grid-Tools Trucker's Friend, Demolition & Multitool Combines an Axe
It is the second product of our list and you will love it for sure. Made in the United States of America, this survival axe is a top rated survival axe. It’s a dynamic tool that you can use anywhere. It is just not another random axe, it’s more than that. It comes with so many features that we had to put it on our list of the survival axe. It’s a perfect tool for those who love camping. Let’s take a look at some of its features, pros, and cons
- The head is made of carbon steel.
- Shock-absorbing power grip.
- Rust-resistant black oxide finish
- The axe head also features hammer and pry tools.
- Also features fibreglass handle.
- Includes curved axe, hammer, pry bar nail puller, spanner, tire chain hook, and lever
3. Hawk Mini Tactical Axe And Survival Sports and Camping Axes
Ancient Native Americans used to make use of the tomahawk which they constructed by using sharp stone attaching a wooden a handle with rawhide straps. It was used for various purposes such as chopping, cutting, hunting, and hand-to-hand combat etc. The SOG VooDoo Hawk Mini can be defined as a modern form of that primitive tool. It is a little, heavy-duty multipurpose axe that is useful to both tacticians and practical users. You can use this great tool at home, in camp and on the trail etc.
- This mini Best Axe can be used for chopping, backpacking and hunting etc with a 2.75-inch satin-polished stainless steel blade.
- Though it’s light in weight, it ’s very heavy duty.
- It attaches a ballistic sheath made of nylon that you can sling from your belt or gear.
- This axe introduces a stainless steel pommel for hammering, as well as, a spike opposite the tiny axe head for piercing.
4. Outdoor Survival Camping and Everyday Tasks
The brand “Schrade” boasts of manufacturing high-quality knives that work excellently for all outdoor adventures. Whatever you like to do for example Executing, hiking, camping, bushcraft or any in other things, Schrade is a strongly recommended tool as it will be very convenient and efficient for you. This tiny hatchet/axe attaches an ergonomic 5.2″ handle with rubber grip that makes sure exact and safe use, while the included sheath gives protection for the blade. It also includes an integrated fire-starting striker that can be stored in the end of the handle.
- It has an overall length of 11.8 inches (30 cm). Its blade is 3.8 inches (9.6 cm). It is has a weight of 1 lb 6.4 ounces.
- The blade is formed of trustable 3Cr13 Titanium Coated S.S. with a black, glass fiber filled PA & TPR material and cold resistance flexible handle.
- By using it, you can have the confidence that the blade will not slip because it has got ergonomic black rubber grip ensuring full security.
- This axe features not only a hammer pommel but also an extra-large Ferro rod which is kept inside the shaft.
5. Survival Hawk Camping Axe and Emergency Hatchet Tool
We have another very effective and efficient product in our list and it is SOG Outdoor Survival Hatchet and Tactical Tomahawk. It is a lightweight instrument having the ability to dig, chop, pry, hammer and even help start a fire. You can use the Best Hatchet Hawk at various places such as home, camp, trail etc.
- It’s a 12.1 inches in size tactical axe made of stainless steel. This axe is a wood chopping axe, camp axe, hiking hatchet and survival tool with a 3 inch hard cased black stainless steel blade.
- It’s light yet tough.
- It annexes a ballistic nylon sheath that can be slung from your belt or gear so that you can have easy access.
- It features a checkered hammer edge, claw for prying and cutting wires, and an in-handle ferrocerium firestarter rod for fire starters camping tasks.
6. WORKPRO Axe and Fixed Blade Knife Combo Set
If you are looking for an all-in-one survival tool, this can be a good example. It’s a top-rated survival axe that will give you everything you need from a survival axe. The best thing about the axe is that it comes with a 12-1/2-inch knife and rest assured that the knife can be more than a useful tool. Although small in size, it can produce some serious power that can be ideal for you.
- Really small in size. The length of the axe is 10 inches.
- Includes ballistic nylon carry/storage sheath.
- The axe comes with paracord wrapped handles(made of stainless steel )
- The thickness of the blade is 3.75 mm.
- The overall length of the knife is 12-1/2-inch overall.
7. Off Grid-Tools, Survival Axe Ultimate Outdoor Multitool-Hatchet Hammer Saw
Another product from Off-Grid and this one is as great as the previous one. If you compare it to the other survival axes, then you will probably admit that it is the coolest looking axe that you have ever seen. Having said that it barely matters whether it looks good or not to be the best survival axe multi tool, it needs to have good features.
- Hammerhead, nail puller and pry bar- all in one tool.
- Black oxide finish.
- The blade can be resharpened.
- 6 inch saw blade that is folded in the axe.
- Eight hex socket sizes(3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 10mm, 11mm, 13mm, 15mm) will also be available.
- Hardened steel glass breaker and seat belt cutter.
- Glass breaker and can opener are also embedded in the axe
8. Gator Combo Axe with 2.7" Fixed Blade Knife in Handle
Gator Combo Axe is another option for you and, it’s a pretty decent option. It’s a simple-looking axe if you compare it to the survival axe that we have mentioned earlier. Even though it looks simple, it has all the important features that you need. At the end of the day, it all comes to the quality of the product. Rest assured that the quality of the product is great. That’s why it is one of the best survival axes multi-tools out there.
- Comes with a 2.7″ fixed blade knife.
- Weight-1.8 pounds.
- Sharp blade
- Anti-rust finish.
9. Off Grid-Tools OGT-SA100 Survival Axe Elite Multitool
The final product of our list of survival axe is Off Grid-Tools OGT-SA100 Survival Axe. With some of the most unique features, this axe is more than capable of handling any adverse situation. It is an incredible product that can do so many things for you. Everything about it great. All in all, it is a perfect tool for survival. That is just the bottom line.
- Carbon steel tang with a hatchet blade that is resharpenable.
- Comes with a replaceable 6-inch saw blade.
- On the back of the head, there is a hammer and a claw.
- A 1.6-pound product that comes with different sizes of hex sockets. Furthermore, the axe also work like a steel glass breaker a set belt cutter
Best Survival Axe Multi-Tools Buyer's Guide
When you decide to buy a survival axe, you should consider a couple of things. Here are some of the things to consider when buying a survival axe
It’a better to buy an axe that will last longer compare to other products. So it is something that you should keep in mind. Usually, axes, that are made of good materials, tend to last longer.
When you decide to buy a survival axe, you should go for an axe that is compact. When you go out for an adventure, you have to take a lot of things. As a result, you should take stuff that are truly compact. Besides a compact axe is really easy to use.
The axe blade has to be sharp so that it can chop, trim and split. It’s better if the blade is made of stainless steel.
An axe is a dangerous tool to use. So you have to use it carefully. For that, the grip has to be good. If you can’t grip it properly, then it may be very dangerous to use. So make sure that it is easy to grip. That way, it will be safe and sound to use.
Easy to Carry
A survival axe has to be designed in a way that you can carry it easily. It’s very difficult to work with a heavy axe. So the axe should be lightweight. It should not be more than 2.5 pounds. Most of the products we have mentioned are lightweight. Some of them even weight lower than 2 pounds.
If you are an adventure lover, an axe is a must tool for you. That’s why we have recommended 9 of the best products that you can buy. All of them have the capability to help you in the most adverse situation. So you can basically choose any of them. You can chooch our Best Camping Axe